Job Title: Operations Crew
Part-Time – Starting Rate: $13.00 per hour
SUMMARY: Perform the set up and conversion of the arena on an event to event basis in order to ensure complete adherence to the event schedule as-well-as tenant contractual specifications and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participate in the completion of facility-wide conversions
- Develop a wide array of specialized changeover skills, including setting up and breaking down hoop floor, glass, subfloor, and stages
- Assist with overall cleaning of the building to ensure readiness for events
Prepare function rooms for events
- Occasionally work in other areas - including parking, ice rink, and Champions Center
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of application
- Exhibit willingness to work a flexible schedule consisting of nights and weekends. Shifts regulary occur overnight.
- Work effectively in a heavily team-based environment
- Be reliable, honest, dependable, and punctual
- Regularly lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds
- Possess knowledge of basic hand tools and their uses