Mullins Live! 2019
- Sat, March 2, 2019 11:00 AM Add to cal
- Listed on Portal
Open to UMass Amherst students only
Tickets will be available at the Mullins Center Box Office or MullinsCenter.com
FLOOR AND SEAT TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE!
*Processing fees will apply to online sales. One ticket per UCard. Tickets available while supplies last
Concession Stands will be open.
- Buy Tickets
Mullins Live! 2019
Feat. Future, Gunna & Ty Dolla $ign
EVENT OPEN TO UMASS AMHERST STUDENTS ONLY
UMass Amherst and the Mullins Center are proud to announce the 5th annual MullinsLive! Concert, Saturday, March 2, at 11 a.m. (doors open at 10). This year's artists feature Future, Gunna & Ty Dolla $ign. DJ Kai Kai will provide music when doors opena and in between sets!
Tickets will be available with a UMass Amherst ID starting 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 15 at the Mullins Center Box Office or online via the new MullinsCenter.com student portal. Tickets pricing will be listed on the portal. FLOOR AND SEAT TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE!
Students may purchase one ticket per UCard, while supplies last. The Mullins Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note: There is no re-entry allowed day of show. This event is open only to UMass Amherst students. In order to get into the venue on the day of event, you must bring your ticket and UMass Amherst ID.
Click “Buy Ticket Now” to activate the account with your UMass ID and/or to Purchase.
Questions regarding the show or the ticket buying process? Contact the box office at (413) 545-3040.
- Professional cameras or Audo/Video recording devices
- Any gifts or packages should be returned to the sender/patron
- Backpacks, Over-sized purses, Large bags, duffle bags or boxes
- Outside food or beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noise making devices (horns, whistles, etc.)
- Projectiles (including beach balls and frisbees)
- Over-sized signs (larger than 2' x 3')
- Promotional items with intent to distribute (must be approved by General Manager)
- Spray paint
- Strollers that do not fold up
- Tobacco products, e-cigarettes, vapes, lighters, etc
- Heeleys, skateboards or roller skates
- Sticks or poles
- Spiked necklaces and pins of any kind
- Illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, or alcohol
- Animals except service animals
- Knives, guns, chains or clubs
- Weapons of any kind or any kind of item that could be construed as a weapon
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Management
DISCLAIMER: Each event has certain standards and requirements that need to be met in order for the event to take place, therefore policies and requirements are subject to change based on the specific details of each event. These changes can take place at anytime leading up to an event and are subject to change without notice.