Job Title: Box Office Teller
Part-Time – Starting Rate: $12.75 per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal knowledgeably, pleasantly, and professionally with the general public on the telephone and in person.
- Knowledge of the Paciolan Ticketing Platform.
- Knowledge of all event information and seating charts.
- Collect proper amount for purchase of tickets as well as issue proper number of tickets and correct change with efficiency and accuracy.
- Know, understand, and inform your customer of the refund/exchange policy.
- Communicate and satisfy patrons in the most positive manner possible. Patience is a virtue. Be calm and do not raise your voice no matter how frustrated you may become.
- Reconcile all monies received from ticket sales and orders.
- Be familiar with all paperwork and documents used in the Box Office. Fill them out properly and completely. This includes balance sheets, accessible order forms, mailing list forms, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Box Office Manager/Assistant Manager
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have previous money handling experience.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends a must.
- Position requires strong customer service skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
SCHEDULE & WORKING CONDITIONS
This is a part-time position and hours varies based on event schedule. Flexibility and willingness to work long and irregular hours and days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. This position may also work during Spring, Summer and Winter breaks.